Helping your body to experience larger, firmer and more lifted breasts can do so much more than boost your confidence. Breast enhancement benefits can also help you aesthetically, emotionally and physically. It is incredible how much this one simple change to your appearance can benefit you on so many different levels.
Breast Enhancement Benefits
Many women with small breasts feel out of balance with themselves and can become unhappy with the overall shape and contours of their body.
If you recognise yourself within this description then you can understand how simply enhancing the lift of your breasts can add definition, curves and make you feel more attractive. Studies have found that larger breasts can help balance your hips and eliminate pear-shapes.
Similarly breast enhancement can help you to regain tone, volume and definition that has been lost through age or breastfeeding, and help return your breasts to a more youthful appearance.
Knowing that you look good, that your breasts are firmer, that you are wearing a larger cup size… can do wonders for your confidence levels.
Many women who perceive that their breasts are smaller than the common ideal can often feel self-conscious about their appearance, less attractive or even feel inadequate. These feelings are purely psychological but are very real and can greatly impact on your relationships and your friendships with other women.
A lot of women who have used breast enhancement serums have experience improved self confidence and positivity which has helped them to seek out new opportunities both socially and career wise. No longer inhibited by the appearance of their breasts and body; having a firmer, larger bust has improved the strength of their relationships and has even helped them to feel more comfortable and open during intimate relationships.
If you have unfortunately suffered from breast cancer, then losing your breasts can greatly influence how you feel about your appearance in clothing and with your partner. Many women who have lost their breasts have reported feeling ‘less of woman’ and less feminine. They felt they had lost their identity and would hide themselves beneath mountains of clothes.
Yet breast enhancement can help to restore your confidence and your femininity.
One of the most exciting benefits about breast enhancement procedures is the broader spectrum of clothes that become available to you.
From showing off your curves in a little black dress to upgrading to a bikini… larger, firmer breasts can provide you with the shape and definition to reveal a little cleavage, wear low cut tops and ultimately wear the clothes YOU want to wear.
If you are genuinely interested in increasing your cup size, there are a number of different options available to you, but to experience safe and natural breast enhancement then the safest route is breast enhancement serums and creams.
Products such as dermatologically tested Brestrogen have been proven through various studies to help women to enlarge, lift and firm their busts by up to one cup size in less than 42 days.
94% of consumers have reported improved bust appearances in just 6 weeks whilst using Brestrogen breasts enlargement cream. And made using extract of P. mirifica which contains deoxymiroestrol and miroestrol, you can naturally stimulate the and promote breast tissue growth, safely and without risk.
Lingham massage not only will give your man ample pleasure, but also advancing his inner health, revitalizing whole body and a spiritual experience.
Sounds like a pretty fancy way to give a hand job, but lingham massage is no ordinary sex practice. This sensual couples massage is a Tantric practice, derived from the Kama Sutra, an ancient Indian philosophy that involves sexual behaviour, expansion of consent and awareness.
What is Lingham Massage?
In Tantra, Lingham is the word for penis that loosely translates to ‘wand of light’ and the reason this tantric male massage differs from a regular hand job, or sensual lower massage, is that its purpose is to actually prolong arousal before ejaculation. This is done by continual stimulation of the Lingham where sexual energies are built up with massage then progressively slowed as he nears his sexual peak.
You may be wondering why you would want to defer ejaculation for as long as possible but the benefit of Lingham massage is that with practice men can develop controlling techniques to extend their lovemaking, which is great news for you. And they can also learn how to separate orgasm from ejaculation, which can make them multi orgasmic, which is great news for them!
And although many people have the mistaken belief that Tantra and Lingham massage is purely for erotica, its meaning is in fact much deeper than that. Although Tantric male massage definitely has a strong sexual element, its true purpose and remarkable benefit is that it actually heals and rejuvenates the body using sexual energy. With so many nerve endings on the Linhgam corresponding to other parts of the body, it is believed that many common ailments can be cured by a good Linhgam massage.
So the next time your man starts flashing his wand of light around, don’t just give him a regular sensual lower massage, surprise him by giving him a Lingham massage .Not only will it calm him down, the different sensations of highs and low’s of sexual pleasure will not only refresh him but also give his whole body a re-boot so to speak.
Nude Full Body Massage – Steps For a Lingham Massage
Lingham massage is all about putting him in to a deep relaxation to shift impurities in his system while promoting circulation. To achieve this you need give him a nude full body massage for at least 15 to 20 minutes. Use cold organic oils such as almond, sesame or olive, rather than essential oils and create a sense of calm by playing soft music and lighting candles.
Have him lie face down and start your male tantric massage at his head moving down the length of his body using varying strokes of speed and pressure. Spend time focusing on massaging his buttocks. Not many men are used to being touched here and with the dense muscle mass of this area, massaging them will relieve tension and send him in to a deeper relaxation.
When you are satisfied that you have done enough, ask him to turn back over again and position yourself either to his side or kneeling in front of his slightly bent opened legs.
Nude Male Massage
Begin to massage his inner thighs, pelvic bone and his perineum. As he starts to become aroused encourage him to slow his breathing by breathing in through his nose and slowly out through his mouth.
Slowly drip oil down the length of the lingham and on to the scrotum. Gently massage his testes in circular motions then give him a sensual lower massage by massaging the linhgam around the head and the shaft. With your fingers wrapped around the head, use varying strokes to massage from the head to the base and back up again.
Remember that the point of the lingham massage is not to orgasm. Do not worry if the Linhgam goes hard and then soft during your massage, this is actually the most desirable result. Hardness and softness are at opposite ends of the pleasure spectrum, which makes for a succession of pleasure peaks and troughs like riding a blissful wave.
If you think that he is going to ejaculate hold off and allow the lingham to go soft again. You can go back to massaging his inner thighs or other parts of his body before bringing your attention back to the lingham.
When he eventually ejaculates gently move your hands away then cover him to keep him warm. After such an intense experience, he will need to rest quietly for five to ten minutes.
The ultimate goal of linhgam massage is to heal while connecting with your lover and the devine. With practice and time not only will it increase your mans sexual pleasure it will also deepen your bond as lovers.
Mae West once said, “Cultivate your curves – they may be dangerous, but they won’t be avoided.” That’s what classic shapewear is really all about. Waist cinchers and control-top tights aren’t just for hiding your flaws – they’re for flattering and accentuating your natural curves. When you select the right pieces and wear them correctly, you won’t just lift breasts naturally, tighten your tummy and give your silhouette a sexy boost – you’ll boost your confidence, too. But flail blindly through the world of Spandex and Lycra and you could end up looking like a can of Pillsbury croissant dough that was left in the car too long. You don’t want to look like a lumpy sausage monster, do you?
We couldn’t bear the thought of our followers running around like bratwursts in maxi dresses, so we reached out to our network of style-savvy experts to get some tips on how to rock shapewear like a red-carpet pro. Here’s what they had to say.
The 5 “Dos” of Classic Shapewear
1. Do have a specific goal. “When purchasing shapewear, do your research to find the garment that is going to target your problem areas,” says Ruben Soto of Hourglass Angel. “If you are worried about your love handles and buttocks, shapers with boy shorts will take care of that for you. If one of your primary concerns is back fat, then a camisole shapewear bra is an excellent choice. If your lower abdomen is what you’re trying to conceal, a slimming panty is all you need. With slimming panties, your lower abdomen isn’t the only area concealed – these pieces also compress your rear, giving it a smooth and firm appearance. For all-over coverage and a piece with maximum function, a body suit is the winner.”
2. Do be picky about your pieces. There isn’t one key piece that can do it all, says Dan Koch, owner of Town Shop, NYC. “Dresses may need a shaping slip, but for tops you may need a shaping camisole and for pants a control panty. You need specific pieces for different silhouettes. If you don’t want to invest in a wardrobe of shapewear, take a look at your clothing and decide what type of shapewear will work best for most of your clothing. A color closest to your skin tone works best.”
3. Do wear the right underwear. Writer, editor and stylist Jenny Davis reminds women that it’s important to wear the right underwear with shaping garments. “If you wear shapers with a thong,” says Jenny, “you can extend the life of your shaper because you’re not washing it as frequently, breaking down the elastic. I also just like the added liner and the secure feeling of a thong with a shaper.” Jenny also offered a bonus tip that we just had to share. “Many people may not know that Spanx makes fishnet tights, so you don’t have to endure grid-butt.” Grid-butt is definitely not sexy. Thanks, Jenny!
4. Do rely on shapewear for added coverage. Holly Xerri is the creator of Camiband, a unique brand of shapewear that can be worn several different ways. “Shapewear can do more than just smooth your silhouette,” says Holly. “It can also give you some added coverage. Just slip a Camiband around your waist, hips, bust or bikini bottom – wherever you need some extra coverage.”
5. Do experiment with retro styles. Cora Harrington, founder and chief editor of The Lingerie Addict, says vintage shapewear styles are back in vogue. “It may sound old-fashioned,” she says, “but retro items like girdles, corsets and corselettes (the classic shapewear your grandmother used to wear) are still effective, and they’re also very much in style now. If you love the style of Mad Men, Dita Von Teese or Downton Abbey, vintage-inspired shapewear may be perfect for you. Rago, Kiss Me Deadly and What Katie Did make the best retro shape wear around.”
The 5 “Don’ts” of Classic Shapewear
1. Don’t go formal without it. “Most every body type and age should use shapewear under their formal wear,” says wardrobe consultant Lori Wynne. “I promise you, Pippa was wearing shapewear under her bridesmaid dress. Nothing screams low-class worse than your backside jiggling around like two kittens fighting under a blanket when you walk.” If that’s not the look you’re going for (and we’re pretty sure it isn’t), take Lori’s advice and slip into some classic shapewear before your next formal event.
2. Don’t wear it with everything. Some women love their shapewear so much that they go a little overboard and wear it with every outfit they own. Lauren Matthews, a DC Style for Hire stylist who was trained and hand-selected by Stacy London of “What Not to Wear,” advises women to steer clear of classic shapewear when donning certain items of clothing, especially jeans. “Most jean styles are lower-waisted (though high-waisted styles are making a comeback), and the backside of the jeans are not the same as dress pants,” she says. “Plus, jeans are also creating their own shapewear within the jean to lift the buttocks. Adding shapewear under jeans can actually make them not fit as well.”
3. Don’t abuse it at the laundromat. Illysia Neumann-Loreck is a fashion stylist and the publisher of MadlyChic.com. She’s worked backstage at over 50 shows during N.Y. Fashion Week, and she tells women to wash their shapewear with care to preserve the fabric. “Shapewear should last you a few years,” says Illysia, “but different brands with different amounts of Spandex and Lycra will last different lengths of time. The key to making shapewear last longer is to either hand wash it or to wash it on the gentle cycle in the washing machine. Don’t put it in the dryer, because high heat breaks down the fibers in Lycra and Spandex.”
4. Don’t be ashamed of your shapewear. “Gone are the days that you had to wear what looked like ugly biker shorts!” says fashion and beauty expert Mary Alice Stephenson. “Women tell me they shimmy out of their shapewear and hide it before they go home to the men in their lives. Now you can buy shapewear that you will want to show off. One of my favorite lines that controls curves and looks great too is Sofia Vergara’s new SOFIA by Sofia Vergara, made exclusively for K Mart. Not only is it priced right (from $13.99 to $23.99), but it smoothes, slims, lifts and tucks.”
5. Don’t leave your arms out in the cold. Charla Krupp, author of “How to Never Look Fat Again,” shares a tip that might surprise most women – shapewear can help tame jiggly upper arms, too. As Krupp told the San Francisco Chronicle, she prefers the Premiere Sleevage plus Cleavage Control Top by Slimpressions, a 3/4-length sleeved T-shirt to wear under long-sleeved tops or dresses. It has control panels to compress the arms and torso, mesh armpits for breathability and soft bra cups to prevent the “uni-boob” look.” Bye-bye, bat wings!
We loved the smart, sophisticated and sassy ideas our experts gave us. We only wish we’d known some of these tips earlier, because it could have saved more than one of us from a classic shapewear mishap. Do you have an ingenious secret on how to use shapewear to lift breasts naturally or give your booty a boost? Even better, do you have an embarrassing shapewear horror story you’re brave enough to share? Tell your tale of woe by posting in our comment section.
Learn how you can get into the action with female orgasim secrets revealed.
When a woman is not relaxed and comfortable, achieving an orgasim during any kind of sexual activity would be very difficult.
Therefore, achieving female orgasim is not only brought about by physical or sexual intercourse but is also directly influenced by a relaxed state of mind and through mental stimulation.
Tips to Achieving Female Orgasim
To achieve it, the first thing that must be reached is a completely relaxed state of mind. To do this, one must take into consideration the environment. If the sexual activity is done in an environment that is very uncomfortable, this might have a negative effect on the woman’s ability to climax.
It is also important to also calm and relaxed the body or prepare oneself for the enjoyment of the sexual activity. Any form of anxiety or tension will greatly affect an orgasim.
One way to do this is to set a relaxing activity for you and your partner before engaging into a sexual intercourse. An example of this would be a nice bubble bath or a dip into a Jacuzzi pool.
A sip of wine to add some character on the sexual activity later, plus a relaxing body massage.
To increase the chances of an orgasim, the final step in the preparation would be is foreplay. This should always be present so that sexual intercourse is more enjoyable.
There are many ways to do this but first let us find out the types of female orgasims. There are three possible areas where a woman experience orgasim. The first one is called a clitoral orgasim which may be achieved by stimulating the clitoris.Achi
The second one is the G-Spot orgasim which is better stimulated during sexual intercourse since it is located inside the vagina. G-Spot orgasim may also be achieved by rubbing the G-Spot gland gently with the fingers.
Lastly, an orgasim brought about by the stimulation of the two areas, the clitoris and the G-Spot at the same time. This orgasim happens during a satisfying sexual intercourse.
A lot of women can’t have an orgasim with just plain sexual intercourse. That is why the physical and mental stimulation produced during foreplay is very important.
Remember to stimulate the clitoris during foreplay. This is the gland just above the vaginal opening. It is easily seen and stimulated.
Another important foreplay activity is G-Spot stimulation. Once located, a G-spot may be stimulated by a partner with the woman lying on her back and the partner inserting a finger palm side up or facing the abdominal wall of the vagina.
It is better to do this activity when the female is completely aroused so that the G-spot is better felt and to ensure a more pleasurable orgasim.
Of course, the activities presented here are all dependent on the female. There are women who are easily aroused and still some women achieve an orgasim longer than others. Explore the different ways with your partner to find a suitable activity that works best for the both of you.
Breast enlargement exercises can do more than help you to increase the firmness and cup size of your breasts. Research has proven that regular exercise can help to flush out harmful toxins from your lymphatic system, ensure your breast tissues receive essential nutrients, improve skin tone and energy, promote general breast care and can even prevent cancer and symptoms of PMS.
If you are genuinely serious about enhancing the size of your breasts, exercise is one the simplest and safest routes to follow. Below we have listed a concoction of tips and breast enlargement exercises routines to help you achieve increased breast enhancement in a matter of days.
So whether you are simply looking to reclaim the breasts of your youth or boost your confidence, each of these breast enlargement exercises can help.
Breast Enlargement Exercises
Routine One: this can be split into 3 stages. The first step is to lie down on a comfortable mat and place a weight in each hand. Next extend your arms out at approximately shoulder level before raising them towards each other above your body. To get the best out of this exercise, ensure that your midsection is firm and your elbows are slightly bent. Repeat this exercise 13 to 15 times.
Step two, keep yourself lying straight on the mat and lift your arms (and the weights) above your chest. Next lower the weights towards your chest and repeat 13-15 times.
Step three, stand up and with each weight in one of your hands, extend your arms to the side. Begin doing 15 small backward circles, slowly widening the circumferance as you go. Once you have completed these 15, repeat again but this time going forwards.
Routine Two: it is important to remember that your breasts actually contain no muscles, only fat cells, milk ducts, glands and connective tissue. However it is possible to tone the muscles which support your breasts thus helping your breast/chest line to be firmer and make your breasts look larger.
A couple of tricks you can try to help this toning and visual enhancement is to do a mixture of pec presses, butterfly presses, wall-ups and pectoral push-ups.
Forgetting the ‘fanciness’ of the names of these exercises, every single one of them can help support your dreams of larger, firmer breasts.
Pec Press: Preferably using 3lb-5lb weights, lie down on a mat and keep your knees bent. Next stretch out your arms and slowly bring your arms together above your chest, hold for a second and then slowly bring down your arms. Repeat 10-12 times and make sure you do this exercise at least 3 times every other day.
Butterfly Press: Same as the pec press use 3lb-5lb weights. This time sit on the edge of a chair with your back straight and keep your arms at your sides. Next slowly begin to raise your arms until they are about shoulder level and hold this position for 4 seconds. After 4 seconds slowly lower your arms. Perform 5-7 of these 3 times a day every other day.
Wall ups: This one is slightly more intense than the others. Standing two feet from a wall, place your hands at chest level and push against the wall. Next slowly lean towards the wall using only your arms and chest muscles. Stop only when your nose touches the wall. Repeat this motion 15 times.
To help increase the positive effects of this exercise, try counting to 15 seconds when the force of your lean is most felt, before finishing the complete movement.
Pectoral Push-Ups: Similar to press ups lie face down on the floor and slowly lift yourself up. It is important during this exercise that you keep your forearms and elbows on the floor. Hold this position for thirty seconds before lowering yourself down and repeating five times.
Routine Three: Otherwise known as the Stabdhasana, here you simply stand straight with your feet a shoulder length apart. Slowly raise your arms until they reach shoulder level, keep your elbows bent and place your hands in front of your chest. Next bend your wrists slightly into an upwards position, spread out the fingers of your hands and try to imagine that you are pressing your hands against a solid object that is forcing the muscles in your hands, forearms, upper arm and chest to tighten. Keep yourself in this position and hold it for 20 seconds, remembering to keep your muscles tights. Repeat 3 to 5 times.
Routine Four: Also known as the Dwikonasana, begin by getting yourself into the same position used on routine three. This time though extend your arms behind your back and interlock your fingers. Next bend forward from your hips, and at the same time, try to raise your arms as high as you can behind your back. Make sure to use your arms to accentuate the stretch occurring across your shoulders and chest, and keep your face parallel to the floor. Hold this position for 30 seconds before returning to your starting position. Relax your arms and then repeat again 3 to 5 times.
Routine Five: the ‘Sajah Stabdhasana’: first sit on your legs – making sure that they are touching the ground – face forward and hold out your arms straight to the sides, keeping them at shoulder level. Next stretch out your hands pointing them backwards. Keeping your back, head and neck in line with your body hold this position for 20 seconds and repeat 3 to 5 times.
Routine Six: Lie flat on your stomach with your legs straight and your feet together. Next place your palms on the floor, slightly below the level of your shoulders, and keep your fingers facing forwards. Once in position, point your elbows backwards and keep them close to your sides. Resting your forehead on the floor, relax your whole body and slowly raise your head, neck and shoulders. Make sure to keep your elbows straight and use your back muscle to raise yourself as high as you can. Once you have gone as far as you can, next use your arm muscles to further raise your body and arch your back more. Lift your head to the ceiling and keeping your pubic bone in contact with the floor, before raising your navel. Hold this position for 20 seconds before repeating another 5 times. To help intensify the exercise try to increase the time you hold the posture.
Routine Seven: Begin sitting on your legs before standing on your knees and keeping your feet together. Lean backwards, slowly reaching for your right heel with your right hand. Next do the same but with your left hand and left heel. Be careful not to strain yourself. Once you are comfortable push your abdomen forward, keep your thighs vertical, and bend your head and spine backwards as far as possible. We suggest using your arms and legs to support your body weight, and try to relax yourself into the stretch. Keep this position for 20 seconds before repeating 3 to 5 times.
Every one of these breasts enlargement exercises can help boost the effects that breast serums can have on your body. By combining these two methods together you can easily, naturally and safely increase your bust size without having to risk the dangers of surgery.
Brestrogen for example has been clinically proven through dermatological testing to help you naturally enlarge, firm and lift your breasts. Consumers who have used Brestrogen formulated exclusively with Mirofirm have reported experiencing firmer and more youthful looking breasts within weeks!
A research done by a Chicago physician has concluded that women who are more well endowed are smarter than women with smaller breasts.
Conducted on a group of 1,200 women, participants were separated into 5 groups varying from extra small to extra large. Tested for their brain functionality, hormone levels/production and their capacity to retain information, researchers of this American study found that women with larger breasts, overall demonstrated a greater level of intelligence.
Examining this research and the data they accumulated, researchers believe that this difference in intelligence could have been caused by increased female hormones (oestrogen) that have triggered better development in the brain.
Oestrogen is essential to breast tissue development and commonly increases in production during puberty and pregnancy. Promoting natural growth, the more oestrogen your body have available during these periods in your life, the larger your breasts will be.
Oestrogen also plays a vital role in your development when you are a foetus which is where scientists believe the link between brain development and breast size are closely linked together. Can having bigger breasts really make you smarter?
Since the publication of this study there has been much debate over the correlations between cup size and intelligence, but these statistics do suggest that there is a strong link between the two (only in cases with women with naturally large breasts and not synthetic implants).
And if this research is to be taken seriously, then natural breast enhancements such as Brestrogen could potentially increase your ability to retain information. Proven through various dermatological studies to help increase your cup size in just weeks, Brestrogen can help to naturally promote and trigger new and healthy breast tissue growth.
In one study spaced out over 42 days, 81% of participants experienced increased breast enlargement, 88% noticed significant lifting and 94% noted that their breasts were firmer.
With no added parabens and harmful preservatives, Brestrogen is your solution to a better, firmer and more youthful breasts!.
It is a question that confounds us all. Whilst some theorists would like to believe that men’s fascination with big breasts stems from breastfeeding as a baby, most men themselves cannot accurately tell you why their eyes are always drawn to the neckline.
Even men, who supposedly are not that interested in breast size when looking for a partner, admit that when they are confronted with a woman with large breasts, they cannot help letting their eyes wonder down.
Yet, if American scientist Jena Pincott is to be taken seriously, then her book ‘Do Gentlemen Really Prefer Blondes?’ would suggest that this fascination is actually rooted in fertility and the sexuality that bigger breasts can project.
According to the Freudian concept of the Oedipus complex, men are always looking for a mother figure and equate larger breasts as a sign of increased fertility. And scientifically this is true.
In a study conducted by Harvard University, epidemiologist Grazyna Jaxienska found that full figured women are 3 times more likely to conceive than all other body types. This is due to fats influence on oestrogen.
As fat accumulates in your breasts, bottom, thighs and hips this increases oestrogen production that affects your ability to conceive. And in the eye of a man, bigger breasts advertise age, health and good genes making them the ideal sexual partner.
No matter whether these theories are correct or not, it is undeniable that having bigger breasts can help you to feel more attractive and confident around the opposite sex.
Natural breast enhancements such as Brestrogen can help you to attain such increases without the risk of surgery. In fact recent research indicates that the majority of men are turned off by the feel of fake, synthetic implants and prefer only healthy and natural breast. If this is true, then the utilisation of such breast enhancement serums could help to boost your confidence around men.
What is Brestrogen Breasts Enhancement Cream?
Natural and free from parabens, petroleum, synthetic hormones and preservatives, Brestrogen is made wholly from Mirofirm , a proprietary plant extract of P. mirifica that has been clinically proven through various studies to enhance, lift and firm the breasts.
Aside from liposuction, one of the most popularly chosen cosmetic surgeries is breast augmentation. Breast size is a sensitive issue for many women and can have a profound effect upon your confidence, sense of attractiveness and overall happiness. Recent suggests that there are 3 key reasons why so many women want bigger breasts and are looking to increase their cup size: to feel good about their appearance, to boost their self-esteem and to feel more desirable.
Reasons Why Women Want Bigger Breasts
Feeling good about your appearance
Most clothes you’ll find in shops are designed for women with larger, fuller breasts, which can be very disheartening for women whose breasts are smaller. Not only do they hang awkwardly and cling in the wrong places, but it can be hard to wear plunging neck lines and bathing suits when you are small or flat chested.
Women with larger breasts generally feel good about their appearance and feel no qualms wearing what they want – without concern or embarrassment – as the clothing market is catered towards their physique.
Boost your self-esteem and confidence
In all the magazines and films you see on the big screen women with bigger breasts appear to be more beautiful, attractive and confident.
It is not surprising that because of this idolization, that many women with smaller breasts are teased by men and women about their size and are left to feel as though there is something wrong with the way they look.
Such attitudes can trigger issues of low self-esteem, insecurity and feelings of negative self-worth which they feel can only be cured by attaining larger breasts. Increase your cup size and you can lose all insecurities, feel comfortable in your body and ultimately boost your confidence.
Feel more desirable to the opposite sex
It is a known fact that the majority of men are fascinated by women with larger breasts. Sexy, confident and desirable, women with big breasts always seem to be surrounded by men, whilst women with smaller breasts feel unnoticed.
This last theory in particular is not strictly true. Many men aren’t always looking specifically for women with larger breasts. The reality is they are drawn to the confidence that they exude – their personality.
What can be done?
If you are genuinely interested in increasing your confidence and self-esteem then there are much safer routes than breast augmentation. The use of breast enhancement topical products such as Brestrogen can help you to naturally and safely increase your breasts size.
Formulated from Mirofirm™ (a proprietary plant extract of P.mirifica), this herb has been proven through various studies in helping the development of natural breast tissues growth.
In one study lasting 42 days, 94% of participants marked a distinct improvement in the firmness of their breasts, 88% reported lifting and 81% experienced increased enlargement. Finally, more than half (56%) of the subjects reported improvement up to 2 cups in 5-6 months .
If a G.I. Joe Extreme action figure were a real man, he’d have a 55-inch chest and 27-inch biceps. The average male’s chest is 36 inches. His biceps are only about 12 inches around. And you thought measuring up to Barbie was tough?As women, many of us spend a lot of time trying to figure out how to get perkier breasts, slim down our waists, plump our lips and enlarge breasts naturally. But while we’re obsessing over physical perfection, we fail to notice that a lot of men in our lives are chasing after it themselves. In fact, some of them are doing some pretty crazy things to look good. Don’t believe us? Check out this list. We guarantee you’ll change your mind.
20 Strange and Scary Things Men Do to Look Good
1. Ball Ironing. When an Esquire reporter asked George Clooney in 2008 if he’d had any work done, the star said he’d never had an eyelift. “I did get my balls done, though,” George said. “I got them unwrinkled. It’s the new thing in Hollywood – ball ironing.” Apparently it’s a craze that’s catching on with men who want to restore some of the original luster to their family jewels.
2. Pec Implants. The same surgical techniques that help women get bigger breasts can be used to expand a man’s chest too. But these aren’t exactly breast implants for men. They’re pectoral implants designed to help guys look like they could rip their T-shirts simply by flexing.
3. Leg Lengthening. In order to be tall, dark and handsome, you have to start by being tall, but there’s an expensive and painful quick fix for shorter men. We’re talking about leg-lengthening. During a series of surgeries, doctors break leg bones and implant rods. New bone tissue slowly grows to connect the two pieces, resulting in additional height. One man in New York used the procedure to “grow” a full six inches.
4. Synthol Injections. Synthol is a liquid containing oil and other various ingredients, and many bodybuilders inject it directly into specific muscles to increase their size temporarily. Sometimes Synthol use is hard to spot. Other times, men go overboard and end up looking like their arms have been stuffed with water balloons.
5. Abdominal Etching. At Triactol headquarters, we know that a breast lift workout or a serious squat regimen can have some pretty impressive effects on your body. Most men know this too, but not all of them are willing to put in the hard work that’s necessary to achieve washboard abs. Instead, some men are now opting for “abdominal etching,” a targeted liposuction procedure that creates the illusion of a rock-hard six-pack.
6. Ab Enhancer. Some men who can’t afford professional liposuction rely on products like the Ab Enhancer instead. The “as-seen-on-T.V.” product is essentially a plastic grid that you strap to your stomach. Wear it for a while and you’ll create six square impressions where your abs would be. It’s temporary, of course, and users must come up with a convincing medical reason for why abs would be sitting on top of a beer gut.
7. Secret Weights. While some men avoid the gym at all costs, others take the gym everywhere they go by wearing body weights underneath their clothing. Lugging around 50 extra pounds under your khakis all day takes strength, sure. But this muscle-building trend seems pretty obsessive, doesn’t it?
8. Chest Toupees. Some men who are genetically unable to grow hair on their chests are now channeling their inner Burt Reynolds with chest hair toupees. Men, don’t wear one to the wave pool. What if it detaches? Think of the children.
9. Scarification. Scarification, the intentional creation of scars in a pattern or design, is an ancient art. African tribes and other indigenous cultures have done it for thousands of years, and for many men in these cultures it’s still a rite of passage. The practice is gaining popularity in the Western world as well: tattoo artists are beginning to offer scarification as form of body modification.
10. Hair Tattoos. Celebrity Hairdresser Adee Phelan from Manchester, England is the pioneer of a new technique he calls MHT scalp pigmentation. MHT (it stands for “micro hair technique”) uses tiny ink dots of varying shades to mimic the look of a buzz cut. The procedure costs nearly $4,000.
11. Spray-On Hair. If you owned a television in the ‘90s, you probably remember some pretty ridiculous infomercials. One of the most absurd was for a product called CLH, which was pretty much spray paint for bald spots. Similar products are still floating around, and a small portion of the male population still uses them.
12. Penis Pumps. Women may go to great lengths to get bigger breasts, but some men will do just about anything to get bigger penises. One of the most popular male enhancement device is the penis pump – a device that requires the user to stick his manhood in a vacuum chamber and pump it up like it’s an old basketball. Did someone say sexy?
13. Penile Implants. Just like some women would rather go under the knife than try to get bigger boobs naturally, for some men penis pumps and other male enhancement systems simply aren’t enough. These men opt for penile implants to improve look, feel or functionality.
14. Fire Cupping. This ancient form of Chinese medicine uses glass bulbs and fire to create suction on a patient’s skin for the purpose of increasing blood flow and removing toxins. Many men around the world practice fire cupping, including tennis star Andy Murray. They believe the practice can ease pain, reduce stress and even restore vitality, helping men look and feel years younger.
15. Chinplants. Almost 20,700 Americans underwent chin surgery in 2011, and the numbers continue to rise each year. The surgery is especially popular among men, because even weak-chinned guys can walk out with a jawline that would make Batman jealous.
16. Steroids. It’s common knowledge that bodybuilders and other athletes sometimes abuse anabolic steroids, but few people understand how dangerous this practice can be. Steroid abuse can cause liver toxicity, heart attacks, strokes, psychosis and even death. That’s a big price to pay just to look buff.
17. Hand Fillers. Bony hands can really show your age. To turn back the hands of time, men are using an injectable filler called Restylane to make their hands look smoother and more youthful.
18. Ear Pinning. Ear pinning surgeries secure ears closer to the skull, making them less prominent. These procedures are becoming increasingly popular among men, and parents of boys as young as eight are using the surgery to help their children escape the torment of bullies.
19. Double Eyelids. Double-eyelid surgery, or “blepharoplasty,” is becoming popular among Asian men who want a more “Western” look. Several male Korean pop stars have spoken about having the surgery, a fact that could account for the increased acceptance of the procedure within the male community. 20. Bee Stings. Bee venom facials are gaining a following in spas. The venom contains melittin, a compound that causes allergic reactions and pain when you’re stung by a bee but which also causes the body to produce extra collagen and increase circulation. This creates an anti-aging effect, and some men believe it provides a youthful “boost” to other areas as well. To increase length and girth, size-conscious men are applying bee and wasp venom to their penises, and some men are going a step further: they’re allowing live bees to sting their most sensitive areas. Ouch!
More and more guys are relying on products, procedures and surgeries to help improve their appearance, but these practices are still somewhat taboo to talk about. So the next time you’re reading an article about how to enlarge breasts naturally or get perkier breasts and a rounder butt with the help of a surgeon, don’t expect your guy to share X-rays of his pec implants or complain about how the manufacturer discontinued his favorite color of spray-on hair. Your man could secretly be doing some pretty drastic things to look good, but if he is, he’s probably not going to talk about it.
So at dinner tonight, take a tip from us tell your guy that he looks great, that you love him just the way he is. Believe it or not, guys need to hear these things too! Then share the love by posting a comment to tell us about one of your guy’s natural attributes, one that you find incredibly handsome or sexy.
How to adjust to a man’s big thick penis? The wide penis can be the most frightening penis of all, because although a long penis can certainly look intimidating, you know you won’t have any problem actually getting it in. (Well the first half of it at least.)
The sheer girth though of the wide penis compared to your tiny lady opening can be very difficult indeed for your brain to grasp and can make even the thought of getting it inside you very hard to comprehend.
It’s for this reason that during sex with a particularly big thick penis, automatically your body can tense up making insertion next to impossible, especially if you are not very sexually experienced. So the trick to actually making some leeway with the wide penis is first to get your head around it, before your vagina even attempts to have a go.
The Short And Thick Of It
Firstly, when you’re dealing with a big thick penis, know that technically if you are completely aroused, you should be able to learn to adjust to it. The vagina is designed to stretch so potentially it is possible. However, technically and actually are two very different things so if the sight of it just completely freaks you out and you don’t want to do it, then you just don’t want to do it and that’s fine. If you’re not ready mentally, then you’re just not ready and there is no point in forcing it.
If you are up for it though, there are no special or particular positions to make it easier it all comes down to the positions you personally prefer, foreplay, and lots of it! Having successful and mutually enjoyable sex with a wide penis means lots of loving foreplay resulting in a completely relaxed mind and body, a bunch of lube and a little persistence. Getting used to a wide penis head, is really a lot like preparing your body for anal sex It takes time, and patience to get your body used to this new experience.
If you are committed to having a successful sex life with your partner, then he should also be committed to gradually conditioning your body to adapt to his size. Usually well endowed guys are well used to their partners having to get used to them, so talk about it first outside of the bedroom, before tackling it head on inside of the bedroom.
If you’re freaking wondering how it’s ever going to work with his big fat penis, then think of your vagina as one big beautiful muscle, who’s job is to be a huge hugging machine. When something is inserted inside, the walls of the vagina part and then snuggle nicely around the object. Sometimes though, the object or penis will be too large, but with gradual and gentle persistence the vaginal walls will happily stretch to accommodate it’s new friend and then relax into a hugged position around it.
Preparing Your Body For A Big Thick Penis
Foreplay, foreplay foreplay. Oh, and more foreplay.! Think of it as if you are in training, sensual training to stretch and accommodate his huge wide penis while really enjoying it for yourself as well.
Lay the foundations of foreplay by spending time really enjoying the pleasures of kissing and simple caressing, all of which are really very important in arousing a woman. It’s these simple things that will really relax and help you feel the most at ease. If you go too soon even in to other forms of foreplay, you can still not be aroused and relaxed enough to take his big thick penis in.
Cunnilingus is a must. If he can make you orgasm through oral sex, automatically your whole body will be relaxed and your mind will be busy buzzing with endorphin and much better prepared to take on big thick penis penetration.
Fingering is also incredibly important and a significant step you should take to begin to condition your body so it will slowly begin to stretch wider. Try different numbers of fingers, or practicing with a sex toy specifically designed to gradually stretch you.
Go slow and don’t rush. Just practice taking him in further each time you have sex but only go at a pace that you can handle.
Be committed. When dealing with a big penis head, you really will get out of it what you put in. So don’t quit at the first hurdle. Just regroup and try again.
Before you even start, don’t be too scared if you see his big flaccid penis. If it’s huge when he’s soft it might not actually get a lot bigger when he’s erect. Generally the shorter ones when they’re soft tend to be the growers and the ones that you need to watch out for.
Getting used to a big thick penis can definitely take some time but just keep in mind that your vagina is just like the rest of the muscles in your body. You might not be able to touch your toes at the moment because the muscles in the back of your legs are too tight, but with exercise and stretching, gradually the muscles will lengthen and stretch to where you want them to go.