It is a question that confounds us all. Whilst some theorists would like to believe that men’s fascination with big breasts stems from breastfeeding as a baby, most men themselves cannot accurately tell you why their eyes are always drawn to the neckline.
Even men, who supposedly are not that interested in breast size when looking for a partner, admit that when they are confronted with a woman with large breasts, they cannot help letting their eyes wonder down.
Yet, if American scientist Jena Pincott is to be taken seriously, then her book ‘Do Gentlemen Really Prefer Blondes?’ would suggest that this fascination is actually rooted in fertility and the sexuality that bigger breasts can project.
According to the Freudian concept of the Oedipus complex, men are always looking for a mother figure and equate larger breasts as a sign of increased fertility. And scientifically this is true.
In a study conducted by Harvard University, epidemiologist Grazyna Jaxienska found that full figured women are 3 times more likely to conceive than all other body types. This is due to fats influence on oestrogen.
As fat accumulates in your breasts, bottom, thighs and hips this increases oestrogen production that affects your ability to conceive. And in the eye of a man, bigger breasts advertise age, health and good genes making them the ideal sexual partner.
No matter whether these theories are correct or not, it is undeniable that having bigger breasts can help you to feel more attractive and confident around the opposite sex.
Natural breast enhancements such as Brestrogen can help you to attain such increases without the risk of surgery. In fact recent research indicates that the majority of men are turned off by the feel of fake, synthetic implants and prefer only healthy and natural breast. If this is true, then the utilisation of such breast enhancement serums could help to boost your confidence around men.
What is Brestrogen Breasts Enhancement Cream?
Natural and free from parabens, petroleum, synthetic hormones and preservatives, Brestrogen is made wholly from Mirofirm , a proprietary plant extract of P. mirifica that has been clinically proven through various studies to enhance, lift and firm the breasts.
Aside from liposuction, one of the most popularly chosen cosmetic surgeries is breast augmentation. Breast size is a sensitive issue for many women and can have a profound effect upon your confidence, sense of attractiveness and overall happiness. Recent suggests that there are 3 key reasons why so many women want bigger breasts and are looking to increase their cup size: to feel good about their appearance, to boost their self-esteem and to feel more desirable.
Reasons Why Women Want Bigger Breasts
Feeling good about your appearance
Most clothes you’ll find in shops are designed for women with larger, fuller breasts, which can be very disheartening for women whose breasts are smaller. Not only do they hang awkwardly and cling in the wrong places, but it can be hard to wear plunging neck lines and bathing suits when you are small or flat chested.
Women with larger breasts generally feel good about their appearance and feel no qualms wearing what they want – without concern or embarrassment – as the clothing market is catered towards their physique.
Boost your self-esteem and confidence
In all the magazines and films you see on the big screen women with bigger breasts appear to be more beautiful, attractive and confident.
It is not surprising that because of this idolization, that many women with smaller breasts are teased by men and women about their size and are left to feel as though there is something wrong with the way they look.
Such attitudes can trigger issues of low self-esteem, insecurity and feelings of negative self-worth which they feel can only be cured by attaining larger breasts. Increase your cup size and you can lose all insecurities, feel comfortable in your body and ultimately boost your confidence.
Feel more desirable to the opposite sex
It is a known fact that the majority of men are fascinated by women with larger breasts. Sexy, confident and desirable, women with big breasts always seem to be surrounded by men, whilst women with smaller breasts feel unnoticed.
This last theory in particular is not strictly true. Many men aren’t always looking specifically for women with larger breasts. The reality is they are drawn to the confidence that they exude – their personality.
What can be done?
If you are genuinely interested in increasing your confidence and self-esteem then there are much safer routes than breast augmentation. The use of breast enhancement topical products such as Brestrogen can help you to naturally and safely increase your breasts size.
Formulated from Mirofirm™ (a proprietary plant extract of P.mirifica), this herb has been proven through various studies in helping the development of natural breast tissues growth.
In one study lasting 42 days, 94% of participants marked a distinct improvement in the firmness of their breasts, 88% reported lifting and 81% experienced increased enlargement. Finally, more than half (56%) of the subjects reported improvement up to 2 cups in 5-6 months .
If a G.I. Joe Extreme action figure were a real man, he’d have a 55-inch chest and 27-inch biceps. The average male’s chest is 36 inches. His biceps are only about 12 inches around. And you thought measuring up to Barbie was tough?As women, many of us spend a lot of time trying to figure out how to get perkier breasts, slim down our waists, plump our lips and enlarge breasts naturally. But while we’re obsessing over physical perfection, we fail to notice that a lot of men in our lives are chasing after it themselves. In fact, some of them are doing some pretty crazy things to look good. Don’t believe us? Check out this list. We guarantee you’ll change your mind.
20 Strange and Scary Things Men Do to Look Good
1. Ball Ironing. When an Esquire reporter asked George Clooney in 2008 if he’d had any work done, the star said he’d never had an eyelift. “I did get my balls done, though,” George said. “I got them unwrinkled. It’s the new thing in Hollywood – ball ironing.” Apparently it’s a craze that’s catching on with men who want to restore some of the original luster to their family jewels.
2. Pec Implants. The same surgical techniques that help women get bigger breasts can be used to expand a man’s chest too. But these aren’t exactly breast implants for men. They’re pectoral implants designed to help guys look like they could rip their T-shirts simply by flexing.
3. Leg Lengthening. In order to be tall, dark and handsome, you have to start by being tall, but there’s an expensive and painful quick fix for shorter men. We’re talking about leg-lengthening. During a series of surgeries, doctors break leg bones and implant rods. New bone tissue slowly grows to connect the two pieces, resulting in additional height. One man in New York used the procedure to “grow” a full six inches.
4. Synthol Injections. Synthol is a liquid containing oil and other various ingredients, and many bodybuilders inject it directly into specific muscles to increase their size temporarily. Sometimes Synthol use is hard to spot. Other times, men go overboard and end up looking like their arms have been stuffed with water balloons.
5. Abdominal Etching. At Triactol headquarters, we know that a breast lift workout or a serious squat regimen can have some pretty impressive effects on your body. Most men know this too, but not all of them are willing to put in the hard work that’s necessary to achieve washboard abs. Instead, some men are now opting for “abdominal etching,” a targeted liposuction procedure that creates the illusion of a rock-hard six-pack.
6. Ab Enhancer. Some men who can’t afford professional liposuction rely on products like the Ab Enhancer instead. The “as-seen-on-T.V.” product is essentially a plastic grid that you strap to your stomach. Wear it for a while and you’ll create six square impressions where your abs would be. It’s temporary, of course, and users must come up with a convincing medical reason for why abs would be sitting on top of a beer gut.
7. Secret Weights. While some men avoid the gym at all costs, others take the gym everywhere they go by wearing body weights underneath their clothing. Lugging around 50 extra pounds under your khakis all day takes strength, sure. But this muscle-building trend seems pretty obsessive, doesn’t it?
8. Chest Toupees. Some men who are genetically unable to grow hair on their chests are now channeling their inner Burt Reynolds with chest hair toupees. Men, don’t wear one to the wave pool. What if it detaches? Think of the children.
9. Scarification. Scarification, the intentional creation of scars in a pattern or design, is an ancient art. African tribes and other indigenous cultures have done it for thousands of years, and for many men in these cultures it’s still a rite of passage. The practice is gaining popularity in the Western world as well: tattoo artists are beginning to offer scarification as form of body modification.
10. Hair Tattoos. Celebrity Hairdresser Adee Phelan from Manchester, England is the pioneer of a new technique he calls MHT scalp pigmentation. MHT (it stands for “micro hair technique”) uses tiny ink dots of varying shades to mimic the look of a buzz cut. The procedure costs nearly $4,000.
11. Spray-On Hair. If you owned a television in the ‘90s, you probably remember some pretty ridiculous infomercials. One of the most absurd was for a product called CLH, which was pretty much spray paint for bald spots. Similar products are still floating around, and a small portion of the male population still uses them.
12. Penis Pumps. Women may go to great lengths to get bigger breasts, but some men will do just about anything to get bigger penises. One of the most popular male enhancement device is the penis pump – a device that requires the user to stick his manhood in a vacuum chamber and pump it up like it’s an old basketball. Did someone say sexy?
13. Penile Implants. Just like some women would rather go under the knife than try to get bigger boobs naturally, for some men penis pumps and other male enhancement systems simply aren’t enough. These men opt for penile implants to improve look, feel or functionality.
14. Fire Cupping. This ancient form of Chinese medicine uses glass bulbs and fire to create suction on a patient’s skin for the purpose of increasing blood flow and removing toxins. Many men around the world practice fire cupping, including tennis star Andy Murray. They believe the practice can ease pain, reduce stress and even restore vitality, helping men look and feel years younger.
15. Chinplants. Almost 20,700 Americans underwent chin surgery in 2011, and the numbers continue to rise each year. The surgery is especially popular among men, because even weak-chinned guys can walk out with a jawline that would make Batman jealous.
16. Steroids. It’s common knowledge that bodybuilders and other athletes sometimes abuse anabolic steroids, but few people understand how dangerous this practice can be. Steroid abuse can cause liver toxicity, heart attacks, strokes, psychosis and even death. That’s a big price to pay just to look buff.
17. Hand Fillers. Bony hands can really show your age. To turn back the hands of time, men are using an injectable filler called Restylane to make their hands look smoother and more youthful.
18. Ear Pinning. Ear pinning surgeries secure ears closer to the skull, making them less prominent. These procedures are becoming increasingly popular among men, and parents of boys as young as eight are using the surgery to help their children escape the torment of bullies.
19. Double Eyelids. Double-eyelid surgery, or “blepharoplasty,” is becoming popular among Asian men who want a more “Western” look. Several male Korean pop stars have spoken about having the surgery, a fact that could account for the increased acceptance of the procedure within the male community. 20. Bee Stings. Bee venom facials are gaining a following in spas. The venom contains melittin, a compound that causes allergic reactions and pain when you’re stung by a bee but which also causes the body to produce extra collagen and increase circulation. This creates an anti-aging effect, and some men believe it provides a youthful “boost” to other areas as well. To increase length and girth, size-conscious men are applying bee and wasp venom to their penises, and some men are going a step further: they’re allowing live bees to sting their most sensitive areas. Ouch!
More and more guys are relying on products, procedures and surgeries to help improve their appearance, but these practices are still somewhat taboo to talk about. So the next time you’re reading an article about how to enlarge breasts naturally or get perkier breasts and a rounder butt with the help of a surgeon, don’t expect your guy to share X-rays of his pec implants or complain about how the manufacturer discontinued his favorite color of spray-on hair. Your man could secretly be doing some pretty drastic things to look good, but if he is, he’s probably not going to talk about it.
So at dinner tonight, take a tip from us tell your guy that he looks great, that you love him just the way he is. Believe it or not, guys need to hear these things too! Then share the love by posting a comment to tell us about one of your guy’s natural attributes, one that you find incredibly handsome or sexy.
How to adjust to a man’s big thick penis? The wide penis can be the most frightening penis of all, because although a long penis can certainly look intimidating, you know you won’t have any problem actually getting it in. (Well the first half of it at least.)
The sheer girth though of the wide penis compared to your tiny lady opening can be very difficult indeed for your brain to grasp and can make even the thought of getting it inside you very hard to comprehend.
It’s for this reason that during sex with a particularly big thick penis, automatically your body can tense up making insertion next to impossible, especially if you are not very sexually experienced. So the trick to actually making some leeway with the wide penis is first to get your head around it, before your vagina even attempts to have a go.
The Short And Thick Of It
Firstly, when you’re dealing with a big thick penis, know that technically if you are completely aroused, you should be able to learn to adjust to it. The vagina is designed to stretch so potentially it is possible. However, technically and actually are two very different things so if the sight of it just completely freaks you out and you don’t want to do it, then you just don’t want to do it and that’s fine. If you’re not ready mentally, then you’re just not ready and there is no point in forcing it.
If you are up for it though, there are no special or particular positions to make it easier it all comes down to the positions you personally prefer, foreplay, and lots of it! Having successful and mutually enjoyable sex with a wide penis means lots of loving foreplay resulting in a completely relaxed mind and body, a bunch of lube and a little persistence. Getting used to a wide penis head, is really a lot like preparing your body for anal sex It takes time, and patience to get your body used to this new experience.
If you are committed to having a successful sex life with your partner, then he should also be committed to gradually conditioning your body to adapt to his size. Usually well endowed guys are well used to their partners having to get used to them, so talk about it first outside of the bedroom, before tackling it head on inside of the bedroom.
If you’re freaking wondering how it’s ever going to work with his big fat penis, then think of your vagina as one big beautiful muscle, who’s job is to be a huge hugging machine. When something is inserted inside, the walls of the vagina part and then snuggle nicely around the object. Sometimes though, the object or penis will be too large, but with gradual and gentle persistence the vaginal walls will happily stretch to accommodate it’s new friend and then relax into a hugged position around it.
Preparing Your Body For A Big Thick Penis
Foreplay, foreplay foreplay. Oh, and more foreplay.! Think of it as if you are in training, sensual training to stretch and accommodate his huge wide penis while really enjoying it for yourself as well.
Lay the foundations of foreplay by spending time really enjoying the pleasures of kissing and simple caressing, all of which are really very important in arousing a woman. It’s these simple things that will really relax and help you feel the most at ease. If you go too soon even in to other forms of foreplay, you can still not be aroused and relaxed enough to take his big thick penis in.
Cunnilingus is a must. If he can make you orgasm through oral sex, automatically your whole body will be relaxed and your mind will be busy buzzing with endorphin and much better prepared to take on big thick penis penetration.
Fingering is also incredibly important and a significant step you should take to begin to condition your body so it will slowly begin to stretch wider. Try different numbers of fingers, or practicing with a sex toy specifically designed to gradually stretch you.
Go slow and don’t rush. Just practice taking him in further each time you have sex but only go at a pace that you can handle.
Be committed. When dealing with a big penis head, you really will get out of it what you put in. So don’t quit at the first hurdle. Just regroup and try again.
Before you even start, don’t be too scared if you see his big flaccid penis. If it’s huge when he’s soft it might not actually get a lot bigger when he’s erect. Generally the shorter ones when they’re soft tend to be the growers and the ones that you need to watch out for.
Getting used to a big thick penis can definitely take some time but just keep in mind that your vagina is just like the rest of the muscles in your body. You might not be able to touch your toes at the moment because the muscles in the back of your legs are too tight, but with exercise and stretching, gradually the muscles will lengthen and stretch to where you want them to go.
If you’re interested in getting a bondage fix and dabbling in the world of BDSM, consider your tools of pleasure from below. Not all have to be used to inflict pain, but are just as successful to use as tools of seduction.
Here are some tools for BDSM submission
One of the first steps in many peoples journey in BDSM submission is experimenting with the sensations of spanking. Its intimate and ‘up close and personal’ nature which entails both fear and excitement that get both the spanker and spankee off. Most start out with just their bare hand and spanking is usually carried out over the knee or in bed, but pretty soon the spankers hand starts to hurt as much as the spankee, and that’s where the wooden paddle comes in. It’s the thrill of the thwack with the excitement of blushed red cheeks for the dominate, combined with the rush of guilty pleasure of the submissive being placed over their masters knee, that makes the wooden paddle such a favourite.
The use of canes is common in BDSM when playing out the role of old school principal and naughty school student. Usually made of rattan which is less dangerous than wood, it is flexible and tough to endure most strikes yet won’t split or splinter if it does. Unlike bamboo (which is stiff and brittle) when rattan breaks, it is less likely to split or splinter so it does not cause unanticipated skin damage.
Although any cane, rattan included, can be used sensually, such as running along a leg or to trace breasts, all rattan canes are ultimately severe. Longer canes hit harder than shorter ones, thicker ones are more likely to leave bruises and thinner canes, more likely to cut skin.
Ropes are always a popular choice when you want your bondage fix. Ropes are a traditional bondage tool to use when the master wants to control their slave and it’s the fantasy and thrill of being bound and tied up by ropes during intercourse that can be so sexually intoxicating. The appeal of ropes is actually also visual so when choosing which one you may want to try, consider the colours, textures and thickness of different ropes and how they will compliment the submissive skin. Choose a rope that is soft rather than scratchy, so it doesn’t mark or scratch the skin. Braided rope is also easier on the skin than twisted rope, and is less likely to cause rope burn. Or if you’re just starting out, try using a nylon clothesline. Usually they are long enough to tie one person, and it is just as easy to tie knots in nylon as it’s easy to get them undone which is perfect for when you are learning.
The irony of being chained and bound during sex, is that for those who enjoy it, it actually has a calming effect on the mind. It can also be incredibly erotic. While chains used for a bondage fix can be anything from handcuffs, leg cuffs, hog tie clips chastity belts or even collars. All used differently, the idea of chains is to be ‘locked in’ so to speak and enjoy the enclosed sensation of being dominated by your master.
A vibrator stimulates a woman’s clitoris better than any man could. Do you believe this? Why a vibrator is better than a man? Here are 10 cheeky reasons why using a vibrator is sometimes better than sleeping with a man.
One It’s always reliable, ready and willing to go.
Two 100% guaranteed an erection every single time.
Three It will never go soft in a condom
Four It can’t get you pregnant or give you an STI
Five No funky spunk and it always looks pretty
Six It will never finish before you
Seven It won’t ‘accidentally’ poke you in the wrong hole.
Eight It will never ask you to swallow or come on your face
Nine It will never have the desire to make the acquaintance of a random vagina… or arse hole.
Ten It has a higher ratio of actually getting you off!
It’s not easy to gain confidence about the way you look, but you wouldn’t know it from taking in the scenery at your local beach. Shirtless guys playing tackle football, girls in bikinis so small they look like they were made for Bratz dolls and old men in tiny Speedos that you wish you could un-see – they’re all stunning examples of how to be confident in your own skin. So if you’re cowering under your beach umbrella, blanketed in an extra-large T-shirt, it’s easy to feel left out. Ask a friend in a teeny-tiny bikini what you should do to join the action and she’ll likely smile and respond, “Just be confident!” as if there’s a switch inside your brain that you’ve somehow neglected to flip to “on” for all these years.
10 Ways to be Confident at the Beach (or Anywhere Else!)
The truth is, that extra-large T-shirt isn’t just a layer of cotton – it’s a coat of armor, and taking it off isn’t exactly easy. But it’s not impossible either. We asked doctors, stylists and even hypnotherapists for some confidence-boosting tips that actually work. Here are the awesome ideas they gave us:
1. Break your funhouse mirror.Dr. Jennifer Howard is a psychotherapist, life coach and award-winning author of “Your Ultimate Life Plan.” She believes one of the keys to gaining confidence lies in challenging the “stories” we may have been telling ourselves for years.
“When you observe a negative or challenging thought pattern, breathe and remember you are not your thoughts,” she says. “Counter those limiting thoughts and painful feelings with supportive and encouraging self-talk. Take a deep belly breath, feel your feet planted firmly on the ground, and say to yourself something like, ‘I’m more than who I see in the mirror and who I am in this moment is enough, imperfect body and all.” This is an exercise you’ll have to practice over and over, but it will become easier to believe each time.
2. Indulge in some pampering. Picking out a suit that gives you the illusion of bigger boobs or a tighter tummy can reward you with a big confidence boost – but paying attention to some of the smaller details of your look can go a long way too. Stop by a spa before you head to the beach and treat yourself to a wax, spray tan or pedicure. “If you look down and see pretty nails and pretty feet, it makes you feel confident,” says Dannielle Romano, editor for DailyCandy.com, “and in the end, it’s all about how you think you look that really affects how you look the most.”
3. Give your body image an instant lift. The road to true self-confidence is a two-way street, and looking your best can help you feel your best too. So it doesn’t hurt to pack some secret weapons in your beach bag that will make you feel like you’re showing all those ripped lifeguards the sexiest version of yourself. Here’s one you may not have tried before – Skinnies Instant Lifts. Penilopee LaRosa, the owner and inventor of Skinnies Instant Lifts, says they’re “the greatest trick for women in swimsuits.”
The clear adhesives are strategically hidden under swimsuits or clothes. When worn, they pull skin upward and can give you a natural breast lift, instantly smooth cellulite or lift sagging knee skin for shorts or swimsuits. For summer, LaRosa developed Skinnies Swimmers, which are waterproof and can be worn under swimsuits. Says LaRosa, “What a huge confidence builder when you are not paranoid and trying to cover your legs at the beach!”
4. Predict your future. Dustin Saiidi is a mindset and performance coach and a certified hypnotherapist. He says one of the best ways to ensure you enjoy your time at the beach is to image your best-case scenario the night before. “Spend 15 minutes at night visualizing how you want your day at the beach to go. How do you want to feel? What will your experience be like? The better you define your outcome, the more likely it will manifest itself!”
If you think about it, this idea makes a lot of sense. After all, when most of us are nervous about an upcoming event, we do the exact opposite – we psych ourselves out by imagining every possible thing that could go wrong, and it doesn’t exactly help us gain confidence, does it? So before you hit the beach, take Dustin’s advice – and if you need some extra support, feel free to leave your “best-case beach scenario” as a comment on this post!
5. Lighten up at lunchtime. Feeling stuffed, bloated and uncomfortable isn’t exactly a recipe for confidence, so when you pack your cooler before heading down to the beach, choose lighter options. Nutritionist and wellness coach Rania Batayneh gave us these three easy-to-follow tips. “The night before you hit the shore, skip the carbs at dinner (especially if you know you will be enjoying a cocktail or drink at the beach). Pack healthy pool-bag options to fill you up, not out, and remember to stay hydrated. Sip on refreshing lemon or orange-and-mint-infused water while laying out.”
6. Let go of perfection. To gain confidence, Dr. John Grohol, the founder and CEO of Psych Central, believes you have to first convince yourself to stop obsessing about being perfect. “Perfection is simply unattainable for any of us,” he says. “Let it go. You’re never going to be perfect. You’re never going to have the perfect body, the perfect life, the perfect relationship, the perfect children or the perfect home. We revel in the idea of perfection, because we see so much of it in the media. But that is simply an artificial creation of society. It doesn’t exist.”
7. Stop taking yourself so seriously.Pam McMurtry, author, blogger and self-described “unrepentant beach bunny,” says one of the best ways to gain confidence is to learn to laugh at yourself.
“I love the beach and grew up there near San Diego,” says Pam. “My BFF and I used to take our eight kids to the beach in the summer. Feeling flabby, she used to say, ‘Look around – there’s always someone bigger than you are!’ (This is true BFF wisdom). In our black-and-white swimsuits, bodysurfing on boogie boards, we used to call ourselves Pamu and Maru (referencing Shamu the killer whale star at Sea World). We had a lot of fun!”
We can understand why – when you approach your insecurities with humor instead of fear, the beach becomes what it’s meant to be: a playground, not the stage of a beauty pageant.
8. Stop treating your stomach like a trash can. Starting a crash diet a week before vacation is a surefire way to stress yourself out and feed into negative self-talk. But if you strive to eat healthy, balanced, delicious foods before your beach debut, you’ll feel more positive and more energetic – and you might even cut down on bloating in the process. “Our body is our temple,” says World Gym fitness ambassador Sandy Lieu. “Respecting it by eating clean, whole foods is the best way to build confidence and feel great.”
Got a wine and cheese weakness? Sandy suggests snacking on brown rice crackers topped with cottage cheese instead. Swap out the Monday night meatloaf for lighter turkey meatloaf muffins, or curb your sweet tooth with Greek yogurt sprinkled with cinnamon and Stevia. Focusing on healthy alternatives to your favorite foods (instead of drastically cutting calories) will keep you from feeling deprived. It’ll help you gain confidence instead.
9. Turn the boardwalk into a runway. If you’re not thrilled about showing off your body this summer, buy a swimsuit you’re excited to debut. Just like a new outfit, a stylish swimsuit can help you gain confidence. Yulia Drummond, creator and designer of Voda Swim, says, “It just makes me feel great when I get to wear a brand-new bathing suit. It’s exciting to put it on and show it off at the beach!” She’s totally right. You can’t dread the act of uncovering when you’re excited about what you’re about to reveal!
10. Tan outside the lines. When you’re constantly readjusting your itty-bitty bottoms or retying the flimsy knot on your bikini top, it’s easy to feel self-conscious. Reilly Starr, co-founder and CEO of Naked Sports Gear, has the solution: a patent-pending concept that, she says, “gives athletes and outdoor enthusiasts innovative sports apparel that is moisture-wicking and tan-through.”
According to Reilly, “All Naked Sports Gear products are made of lightweight mesh fabrics to minimize tan lines and a quick-dry material to keep the skin cool and dry.” When you can jog on the beach without worrying about tacky tan lines or a swimsuit that won’t stay put, you’ll definitely be able to hold your head higher.
Of course, like all habits, changing the way you think and act at the beach won’t happen overnight. The key is staying committed, and that’s even easier when you have strong incentives for improving your body image and stepping out of your comfort zone.
Need an extra boost to give you the courage you need? Think of all the other women at the beach who are hiding under T-shirts. Think of your daughter or little sister who’s been spending more time crouched under her beach towel lately than she’s spent chasing waves. And think of what kind of role model you’d be if these women and girls could see you strutting down the beach in style, smiling and having a great time. Work hard to gain confidence and you might just teach other women how to be confident too. So free yourself from the shackles of your beach-tee and get out there and change the world.
Imagine this: your best friend just scored two free tickets to Cancun. She tells you to pack your bags – the flight leaves in three days! You’re ecstatically tossing flip-flops and tank tops into your suitcase when you suddenly catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror. The body you see doesn’t exactly seem beach-ready, but it’s not like you have time to sweat off 15 pounds, and passing up a week of sunbathing on the Mexican coast is definitely not an option. So what can you do to look and feel thinner, to give your body image a swift kick in the bikini bottoms? We asked expert stylists for their slimming swimwear secrets, and they came back with these 10 awesome ideas.
1. Suck it up. “When thinking about trying on a bathing suit, every woman shudders a bit on the inside,” says Lizzie Parker, a women’s trend expert for the daily deals site zulily. “One option is to buy a really large beach bag and hide behind it. The other is to smile and accept who you are. That being said, suck it up and look in the mirror. Take your time and look at the front, and yes, the back of you. If you can get the right fit, you’ll feel like a million bucks when you hit the beach.”
2. Show your stripes. Picking a cute pattern is part of the fun of buying a new swimsuit, but if you’re a fan of stripes, be careful. Celebrity stylist Margaux Romero-Alampay wants to remind us that the direction and size of stripes can make a big difference in how slim you appear in your swimsuit.
“You can wear figure-hugging summer stripes, but vertical or diagonal lines make for a more flattering silhouette,” she says. “Thinner stripes are also more slimming than thick ones.” But those “fattening” horizontal stripes can actually work to your advantage if used properly. To enlarge breasts if you’re petite up top, choose a bikini top with horizontal stripes.
3. Call in a miracle. Illysia Neumann-Loreck is a fashion stylist and publisher of the blog MadlyChic.com. She knows which suits pack the best slimming powers. “Miraclesuit and Magicsuit are amazing brands! They have a high amount of spandex to suck everything in, and the silhouettes are very flattering if you want to look slimmer. Miraclesuit’s tagline is ‘Look 10 pounds lighter in 10 seconds,’ and it’s true!”
4. Wear slimming shoes. If you’re brave enough to rock heels on the boardwalk, you might want to take this advice from Yahoo! writer Anna Fox: “You won’t always be able to get away with it, but if you’re in a setting where you can wear high-heel wedges or high-heel flip-flops, take it! They’re casual and comfortable for the beach or pool, but they give you the added height and longer, leaner legs that you get from a pair of stilettos. Another plus to these heels is that they improve your posture, because it’s hard to walk with a slouch when you’re on 4-inch wedges.”
5. Become a vintage vamp. “Take a note from the 1950s femme fatales and try a vintage-style swim suit,” says Bethany Herwegh, the retro style maven behind The Glamorous Housewife. “They’re currently all the rage. Ruching was very popular in the ‘50s, and it gave women the illusion of being trimmer than they actually were. The gathering of fabric visually smoothes any lumps and bumps you might have.”
6. Strut your stuff in a monokini. If a negative body image makes you cringe at the thought of strapping on a string bikini but you’re tired of wearing your traditional one-piece, a monokini might be the perfect compromise. These suits look like bikinis that are connected by fabric, or like one-piece suits with cutout sections. Celebrity Stylist Keylee Sanders says these styles are a great way to look more slender at the beach. ”One-piece suits with cutouts can create a long, lean torso,” she says.
7. Count on color blocking.Janna Lowell is the author of the new book “Noodles For Dumbbells – Water Exercise, Weight Management & More,” and her secret trick for improving the look of your breasts is color blocking. It’s a good way to trick the eye, she says, especially when you combine “black or another dark color running up the sides of the body with another, lighter block of color front and back.” A dark suit with a light color across the chest can seem to enlarge breasts, while a brightly colored neckline can seem to make your breasts perkier.
8. A tan can tone. Nicole Busch is a stylist from the Bay Area, and according to her, tanning and highlighting your skin is a great way to appear thinner and more toned. “A tan body always looks smaller,” she says, “and some airbrush professionals can actually highlight and contour your body by shading it. Is there a body part that you love? Apply some highlighting cream to that area. This light-reflecting cream will add sheen and help you showcase your assets.” Focusing on the parts of your body that make you proud is a great way to improve your self esteem, so we’re definitely on board for this tip!
9. Beat the bloat. Fiber is great, but watch it before you hit the beach. That’s what Lori Rosenthal, a registered dietitian specializing in weight management, suggests. “High-fiber foods are not necessarily bikini-friendly due to the abdominal bloat that often accompanies them,” she says. “So stick to lean proteins and non-gas-forming foods. Common offenders are cabbage, broccoli, onions, cauliflower, beans and Brussels sprouts.”
10. Rethink your size. If a tighter tummy and firmer breasts are what you’re after, finding a suit in the right size is key. But according to Dan Koch, owner of Town Shop, NYC, you may want to abandon traditional sizes to find a suit that flatters you best. “Bra-size swimwear is an important part of current swimwear trends,” he says, and “buying a size 6, 8, or 12 is no longer the option, as many swimwear vendors are now making suits in D, DD and DDD cup sizes and up. Tankinis and bikinis are now available up to HH cup in specialty stores.”
Not only can these fitted suits help slim your frame, but their built-in bras are a great way to make your breasts perkier too.
It’s not easy to give your body image a complete overhaul, but remember, one of the best ways to improve your self esteem is also the easiest. Just smile. Remember that you’re at the beach or pool, not on the catwalks of Milan, and that your friends don’t want to see you obsessing over how you look. They want you to have a great time, like they are! Confidence is one of the sexiest accessories a woman can wear, and we’ll let you in on a little secret: sometimes you have to fake it until you make it. So use these expert tips to look and feel fabulous, then leave us a comment to let us know which tip helped you feel like the belle of the beach.
Click here for some inspirations to looks skinny in bikini!
A woman’s breasts have a direct impact on her physical, sexual, psychological and physiological life. Thus, it is important to learn about your breasts and how to care for them.
10 Breasts Facts
Breasts are mainly made up of fatty tissues called adipose, milk-ducts and glands.
The muscles around the breasts work together with Coopers ligament to act like a natural bra, supporting the weight of the breasts on the front.
Female breasts are responsive to three major hormones; estrogen, progesterone, and prolactin.
Female breasts do not stay the same throughout life. They will swell or change during menstrual cycles, enlarge during pregnancy and shrink or droop when you start to age and go through the menopause.
The medical term of breast sagging is breast ‘ptosis’ and can be measured (pop up picture) by comparing the relationship between the nipple and the inflamammary fold (the crease at the bottom part of the breast).
Exercise does not directly increase or reduce your bust size.
Indirect bust reduction – only occurs as a result of total body fat weight loss and is easily noticeable
Indirect bust enhancement – exercise generally helps to tone up the muscle where the breasts lie, giving it a more prominent laline, thus a shapelier and larger appearance.
Exercise has been scientifically shown to reduce the likehood of any cancer including breast cancer.
Just like exercising, breast massaging is a good way to relax. It also helps to reduce breast tenderness arising from PMS.
Just like our body, your breasts are susceptible to major environmental pollutants such as pesticides, cigarette smoking. UV rays and contaminated water that could be detrimental to your overall health.