It is important to look after your breasts no matter how young you are. Breast cancer afflicts thousands of women every year and can affect more than just your physical health.
Many women who have successfully undergone surgery and chemo, especially those who have had a mastectomy and had their breasts removed, often experience dents in their confidence where they feel damaged, less attractive and not a whole woman.
If you have been in this situation, then you’ll understand how impacting cancer can be on your relationships both present and in the future. Single, you feel no one will want your damaged self. In a relationship you worry about how to be intimate with your partner and worry that they won’t accept the new you…
Look After Your Breasts
Maintaining your breast health, no matter what stage you are at in your life is possible. From offering your body essential nutrients to promoting oestrogen production and tissue rejuvenation, to performing breast exercises that will keep your breasts firm and toned, to helping reclaim your breast loss after cancer… it is never too late.
Below we have outlined a number of different methods you can use to help look after your breasts.
Performing regular exercises can help to protect your breasts from sagging and maintain their health and vitality. One of the easiest exercises you can do is the following, which can be split up into 3 different stages.
- Lie down on a mat and place a 3lb-5lb weight into each hand. Next extend out your arms, roughly at shoulder level and begin raising them towards each other above your body. Hold for 10 seconds then lower. Repeat this exercise 13 to 15 times.
- Still lying straight on the mat, lift your arms (and the weights) above your chest before lowering them down towards your chest. Repeat 13-15 times.
- Standing, place each weight into one of your hands. Next extend your arms to the side and begin doing 15 small backward circles. As you progress, slowly start to widen the circumferance. Once you have completed these 15, repeat again but this time going forwards.
Other useful exercises worth considering are pec presses, wall ups, pectoral push-ups and Stabdhasana.
It is essential when looking after your breasts that you ensure that your body receives a healthy balance of carbohydrates, proteins and fats as they all work to improve the functionality of your body and your health.Vitamin E in particular can help maintain the elasticity of your skin cells as well as encourage new tissue cell growth.
Try to remember the following:
- Eat plenty of Protein – protein in particular is involved in the structuring of your cells and DNA, and helps to replenish your body’s natural muscle cells
- Increase your antioxidant intake – antioxidants have been clinically proven to rid your body of free radicals which can damage your cells, DNA and proteins
- Eat a healthy balanced diet – it is important to stay fit and on top of your health. Try to eat a healthy balance of 40% carbohydrates, 30% proteins and 30% fats
Try Brestrogen Breasts Enhancement Cream
Brestrogen is a clinically proven breast enhancement serum that through its utilisation of the proprietary ingredient Pueraria Mirifica, which contains the unique deoxymiroestrol and miroestrol, can help you to naturally AND safely to promote breast tissue development.
An open label study conducted for Brestrogen has found that after 42 days, 81% of participants experienced increased breast enlargement, 88% noticed significant lifting and 94% noted that their breasts were firmer. By using Brestrogen, it is possible to naturally help your breasts to experience increased tissue cell growth, vitality and health. Look after your breasts today with Brestrogen!