The breast enhancement market is shrouded in a number of procedures and routes. From breast implants, to enhancement serums, to herbal pills… each comes with their own pros and cons.
The main deciding element with each of these though is the side effects/complications they can produce. So if you are genuinely seeking to increase your cup size, it is important to consider the following information.
Breast Enhancement and Its Side Effects
Breast enhancement surgery may be the fastest, more efficient route to increasing the size and lift of your breasts but this procedure is fraught with complications that are just not worth the risk.
Aside from being expensive and making you need a ‘tune-up’ every 5-10 years to help maintain the firmness and lift of your bust, breast implants come with the following risks:
- Leaking/leaching of implant materials which can cause poisoning
- Hardening of your breasts
- Loss of sensation in and around your breasts and nipples – this is caused by damage to nerve endings and should only be temporary, but in many circumstances is permanent.
- Permanent scarring of the breast tissue
- Ruptures which may cause your implants to deflate or shift, making your breasts appear uneven
- Mammography which can impede breast cancer detection by hiding tumours or lesions
- Breast feeding complications due to nipple re-positioning and milk ducts
Breast Enhancement Serums
There are many creams/serums on the market that have got no definitive studies proving the safety or effectiveness of their ingredients, and whom solely rely on the fact that their serum is organic when claiming it is free from side effects.
In such circumstances where you can find no proof of any studies or trials, it is recommended that you speak with a physician first before you try it.
However, despite this grouping of products which have got no backing, there are others such as Brestrogen enhancement cream which have been proven through extensive studies to be safe.
Dermatologically and clinically tested, Brestrogen was proven to be efficacious and safe from use in natural breast tissue development.
During a study spanning 42 days, 81% of participants noted increased breast enlargements (56% whom noted bust circumference increases of 2cm); 88% noticed significant lifting and 94% experienced noticeable firming.
Similar to breast enhancement serums, most herbal pills have got no backing or clinical trials to proof their effectiveness.
For all these reasons it is thoroughly recommended that you first research breast enhancement products before you embark on them. Only then can you feel secure that your body is 100% safe from risk