If you want to know how to enjoy anal sex, then the best way is to learn how to prepare your body properly with our anal sex how to guide. Take each step slowly and only move on to the next step when you are absolutely ready.
Anal Sex How To – How To Have Anal Sex
- Learn to love your bum! Discover its secrets first on your own and only include a partner when you are comfortable and confident enough to do so.
- Don’t rush in to anything. Start by firstly inserting fingers to get your anus used to penetration before moving on to a vibrator, dildo or penis.
- Invest in an extra large tube of lube. It is absolutely essential from the time you are experimenting with your own fingers to engaging in full penetration.
- Get squeaky clean beforehand and prepare physically with a pre-sex bowel movement to avoid obsessing about the ‘what ifs’
- Include analingus as part of your foreplay to get your bum and mind ready for the bigger and better things yet to come.
- At the point of penetration, assist your partner by taking a deep breath in and then ‘pushing out’ as your partner pushes in.
- Be mindful that the internal sphincter is likely to only contract for about a minute before it tires and loosens allowing for pain free insertion.
- If at any point you are feeling pain, stop and retrace your steps. Your body probably wasn’t as well prepared as it should have been.
- Beware of anal sex dangers, especially cross contamination. Never use a sex toy or penis that has just been inserted into the anus in to the vagina.
- Practice, practice, practice and soon you will develop your very own anal sex techniques!